NEW: Awesome Appointment Admin Updates
Which part of Neo gets used the most? The schedule! -- and because it's essential for virtually every member of the practice team, we hear a lot of suggestions on how it could be improved. Here are just a few of the new appointment Administration features that make scheduling even easier and maximize available appointment times:
- Time increments: To eliminate guesswork and ensure each patient gets the time and attention they require, you can set the duration of each appointment type in Appointment Settings on the Administration page.
- Appointment Hours: Say goodbye to appointments scheduled for 3 pm Saturday when you actually close at 1 pm. Now you can set appointment hours by day of the week.
- End of day appointments: Need to squeeze in an appointment type at the end of the day that would normally extend after hours? Neo automatically shortens the appointment and informs you.
- The New Appointment window is now a full-sized page with improvements including:
- The ability to search for patient by patient name, client name, or a combination of both.
- Exact start and end times based on the selected appointment type, in "From" and "To" field.
- Color-coded reminders to indicate if reminders are current or due in more than 30 days (teal), due in the next 30 days (yellow), or overdue (red).
- Client Portal: Scheduling from the client portal has been improved:
- Cluster points have been removed for configuring booking periods on the Client Portal Settings page in Administration.
- Pet owners booking appointments through the client portal will now see every slot available, based on your configured booking periods.
- Reports: The Appointment Summary report has been updated to include the client's home or mobile number.
Check out your newest Neo enhancements now!